Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cosplays

So as the title of the Blog states, I'm going to be talking about Cosplays and Anime!!! Currently I can only get to one convention a year, Jafax. Which takes place in Grand Rapids Michigan. Its small and free to get into but I can't wait till I can get to the bigger ones and actually show off my stuff. Currently I am working on  a Slave Leia cosplay, my friend and I are going as the Italy brothers from Hetalia and I am also going to start a Steampunk outfit for whenever the situation calls for it, lol.

In the past I have cosplayed a random vampire from Vampire Knight as well as a random soul reaper and Hiyori from Bleach and Winry from FMA. I also have planned for the future Chell (from portal) and Rapunzel (from Tangled...duh). I also want to redo my Winry cosplay but that may have to wait.

So yeah follow along as I try new things and I promise to give step by step instructions of how I did things and whatnot!

-Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment